What's this all about then?

This blog is essentially a dialogue between my 3 home educated children, (whom I was going to give nicknames, but I just know I wouldn't be able to remember who's who) and myself. I will use it to record the work that is set for them, and they will be able to post comments to let me know if they've completed the tasks. I am hoping that this will also double as a useful record to show the authorities when they come calling. We are still getting used to the kids coming out of School and into Home Education, so haven't decided properly on a philosophy or approach yet - although I know I will want to incorporate some structure and also be flexible enough to go out and enjoy the weather when we can! It will also be a place for family and friends to get involved and keep an eye on what we're doing, because they think we just laze about and do nothing all day!!!

Sunday, 11 March 2012

12th - 16th March ALICE

Alice's posts are going to be a little different as we don't do any "structured" work with her at the moment - but she is forever asking me questions, some of them we answer straight away, and others need a bit longer to look into or maybe arrange a trip to find out more about.

"Do all animals need water?"

"Why did the dinosaurs die?"

"Why are Strawberries called Strawberries?"

"Does everyone have a belly button?"

"How fast can animals run?"

"How do you milk a cow?"

"Why are sheep's wool white?"

Just a few to be going on with ...

"Why are sheep's wool white?"

No comments:

Post a Comment