What's this all about then?

This blog is essentially a dialogue between my 3 home educated children, (whom I was going to give nicknames, but I just know I wouldn't be able to remember who's who) and myself. I will use it to record the work that is set for them, and they will be able to post comments to let me know if they've completed the tasks. I am hoping that this will also double as a useful record to show the authorities when they come calling. We are still getting used to the kids coming out of School and into Home Education, so haven't decided properly on a philosophy or approach yet - although I know I will want to incorporate some structure and also be flexible enough to go out and enjoy the weather when we can! It will also be a place for family and friends to get involved and keep an eye on what we're doing, because they think we just laze about and do nothing all day!!!

Sunday, 11 March 2012

12th - 16th March AMY

Hey sweetie, Happy Birthday!!!

Today we have trips already planned for Thursday (Big Bang Fair) and Friday (Burghley House) and your birthday on Tuesday so not much other stuff really. You also have St.Johns ambulance on Thursday evening as long as we are back in time.

So, mainly just finishing off from last week and a bit around Burghley House. (That spelling doesn't look right to me but it is how it's spelt on my emails)

Citizenship - Write up about the animal rights issues brought up in the film we watched.

Maths - Complete the lesson you were stuck on last week, hopefully it should be a lot easier now you've gone over it with Hannah.

English - Finish off writing out your assignment, fill out the form and get it sent off asap.

Art and Design - Find some examples of Elizabethan Architecture and look for the similarities between them.

Have a good week honey. xx

8 comments:

  1. maths done but i only got 81 percent
    and i have done animal rights which is in dropbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Amy, we'll go through the Maths next week together and see if we can work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropbox - education - citizenship. Please can you make sure you tell me where your work is when it's done hun. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy the Animal Rights presentation was excellent!! You really showed that you understood what I wanted you to!! Well done!

      Delete
  4. art and design is finished, saved as (powerpoint) Elizabethan Architecture, in dropbox, education, subejects, art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic Amy - exactly what I was looking for!

      Delete