What's this all about then?

This blog is essentially a dialogue between my 3 home educated children, (whom I was going to give nicknames, but I just know I wouldn't be able to remember who's who) and myself. I will use it to record the work that is set for them, and they will be able to post comments to let me know if they've completed the tasks. I am hoping that this will also double as a useful record to show the authorities when they come calling. We are still getting used to the kids coming out of School and into Home Education, so haven't decided properly on a philosophy or approach yet - although I know I will want to incorporate some structure and also be flexible enough to go out and enjoy the weather when we can! It will also be a place for family and friends to get involved and keep an eye on what we're doing, because they think we just laze about and do nothing all day!!!

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

10th - 13th April, 2012. EVERYONE

We're going to ease ourselves in gently after the house move and the holidays, so we will work around the topic of Easter this week - here is a list of the idea's you had ...

- Building a giant Easter Egg on minecraft. (Danny)

- Making an easter bonnet and learning about them. (Alice)

- finding out about easter traditions. (Amy)

- Making easter eggs (Alice)

- Go to the park (Amy)

- Go to town (Alice)

Here's some idea's of mine ....

- Easter nest cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment