P.E. Swimming at Danes camp
P.E. Football skills session at Goals.
Tuesday - LIFE SKILLS. Planning Trev's Birthday meal and helping with Housework
Wednesday - ENGLISH. Creative Writing workshop
Thursday - ASTRONOMY. Dropbox, education, subjects, astronomy, asteroids worksheet. Fill in the answers on the computer and save it. Please make sure your answers are proper sentences and not just one word answers. Watch History Channel "The Universe" Asteroids.
P.E. Street football at the rec from 5:30 to 6:30.
Friday - ConquerMaths, year 6, number patterns and algebra, number I, place value to millions. Login details are on whiteboard. Choose the lesson you should be doing, watch the video to the end, then answer the questions - if you get stuck you can use the lesson summary.
ICT - Find a picture of a Japanese Structure / Building and re create it on Minecraft.
I CHECKED YOUR BEDROOMS YESTERDAY AND AM REALLY QUITE DISGUSTED - BY 12 MIDDAY I WANT ALL CLEAN WASHING PUT AWAY PROPERLY IN YOUR ROOM, ALL WASHING UP TO BE DONE, ALL WASHING TO BE PUT IN WASHING BASKET, BED MADE, ALL RUBBISH OUT OF YOUR ROOMS - THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING ON YOUR BEDROOM FLOOR AT ALL. ALL SCHOOLWORK I HAVE SET FOR THE WEEK NEEDS TO BE FINISHED (THATS ANYTHING ON THE BLOG THAT IS STILL IN BOLD TYPE). I WILL BE CHECKING THIS AT MIDDAY AND IT WILL HAVE A DIRECT RESULT ON HOW MUCH POCKET MONEY YOU LOSE!
ICT - Find a picture of a Japanese Structure / Building and re create it on Minecraft.
I CHECKED YOUR BEDROOMS YESTERDAY AND AM REALLY QUITE DISGUSTED - BY 12 MIDDAY I WANT ALL CLEAN WASHING PUT AWAY PROPERLY IN YOUR ROOM, ALL WASHING UP TO BE DONE, ALL WASHING TO BE PUT IN WASHING BASKET, BED MADE, ALL RUBBISH OUT OF YOUR ROOMS - THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING ON YOUR BEDROOM FLOOR AT ALL. ALL SCHOOLWORK I HAVE SET FOR THE WEEK NEEDS TO BE FINISHED (THATS ANYTHING ON THE BLOG THAT IS STILL IN BOLD TYPE). I WILL BE CHECKING THIS AT MIDDAY AND IT WILL HAVE A DIRECT RESULT ON HOW MUCH POCKET MONEY YOU LOSE!
No comments:
Post a Comment