What's this all about then?

This blog is essentially a dialogue between my 3 home educated children, (whom I was going to give nicknames, but I just know I wouldn't be able to remember who's who) and myself. I will use it to record the work that is set for them, and they will be able to post comments to let me know if they've completed the tasks. I am hoping that this will also double as a useful record to show the authorities when they come calling. We are still getting used to the kids coming out of School and into Home Education, so haven't decided properly on a philosophy or approach yet - although I know I will want to incorporate some structure and also be flexible enough to go out and enjoy the weather when we can! It will also be a place for family and friends to get involved and keep an eye on what we're doing, because they think we just laze about and do nothing all day!!!

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Amy 16th - 20th April.

Monday -        P.E.Multi Sports at Benham
                       P.E Swimming at Danes Camp
                       P.E. Performing Arts

Tuesday -        Life skills - Planning Trevs birthday meal, cooking it and general housework.

Wednesday -   English - Creative Writing session

Thursday -       St.Johns Ambulance
                        Hama Beads with Alice
                        Art - http://www.explore-drawing-and-painting.com/drawing-lessons.html carry on where you left off with the online drawing lessons.

Friday -           ENGLISH - Library.
                       MATHS - Conquer maths. 30 mins.
                       ICT - Find a Japanese structure/building and recreate it on Minecraft.


I CHECKED YOUR BEDROOMS YESTERDAY AND AM REALLY QUITE DISGUSTED - BY 12 MIDDAY I WANT ALL CLEAN WASHING PUT AWAY PROPERLY IN YOUR ROOM, ALL WASHING UP TO BE DONE, ALL WASHING TO BE PUT IN WASHING BASKET, BED MADE, ALL RUBBISH OUT OF YOUR ROOMS - THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING ON YOUR BEDROOM FLOOR AT ALL. ALL SCHOOLWORK I HAVE SET FOR THE WEEK NEEDS TO BE FINISHED (THATS ANYTHING ON THE BLOG THAT IS STILL IN BOLD TYPE). I WILL BE CHECKING THIS AT MIDDAY AND IT WILL HAVE A DIRECT RESULT ON HOW MUCH POCKET MONEY YOU LOSE!


                        
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment